Megen’s Hexagonal Honeycomb Structure, HEXAPLAST–LITE®
The hexagonal shape of a honeycomb is the most efficient structure for securing maximal space with minimal materials, and is the most stable structure that distributes force in a balanced way. Square and round shapes are easily twisted or crushed because external force or shock cannot be dispersed.
HEXAPLAST-LITE® uses the “biomimicry” technology to reduce the pressure applied to the nose, as well as to reduce the weight of the supporting instrument while maintaining structural firmness. It can also be used for a long time due to its strong durability and softening speed has been increased by enlarging the area of contact with water. Experience Megen’s hexagonal honeycomb structure HEXAPLAST-LITE®, which softens at a fast speed while maintaining firmness.
* This product is packed and distributed using eco-friendly material.
- Prepare water at 70℃ to 80℃.
- Use forceps to place the product under water for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes transparent. The product maintains a constant tensile force that can be deformed even by weak strength.
- Remove moisture after taking it out of water. (Be careful not to burn yourself)
- Place the softened product on the patient’s nose, cover it with a gauze, and press lightly to create a shape that fits the affected area.
- The product adhered to the affected area will harden while maintaining shape as the temperature of the product decreases, supporting the affected area at the same time.
- Keep the product in place and protect it with a medical tape to increase supporting power and protection of the affected area.
Instruction for usage
Temporary rashes may occur on sensitive skin while using this product.
Do not use for unintended purposes.
Avoid direct sunlight and keep at room temperature.
* This product is a non-sterile medical device.